Safe & Secure Virtual Urgent Care Office Visits
In efforts to reduce exposure in these difficult times, Proficient Rx has launched Virtual Urgent Care Office Visits for patients directly through our dispensing portal. Now providers in the Proficient Rx dispensing program can easily, securely and safely connect with patients to extend the continuum of care. Providers can perform a Virtual Urgent Care Consultations, then dispense medication in their office and choose to have the patient pick up their medication via curbside pick-up (setup at the provider’s location) or to ship the medication directly to the patient.
- HD video and audio provide exceptional clarity and quality for telehealth visits.
- Patients may be treated virtually from anywhere, from any device, ensuring timely virtual urgent care help.
- Consistent high-quality video conferencing, even in low-bandwidth environments.
- Simple user management and single sign-on make video a seamless component of the telehealth experience.
- Curbside pick-up (at the doctor’s office).
- Medication shipped directly to the patient by the practice. *Services subject to state rules & regulations.
*Services subject to state rules & regulations
Compliance and Security
Achieve HIPAA Compliance with BAA; complete end-to-end 256-bit AES encryption.
Virtual Waiting Room
Providers can see who is waiting while maintaining patient privacy.
End to End Encryption
Zoom never has access to PHI and does not persistently store information that is transmitted.