Proficient Rx offers bottling solutions for solid-dose products: tablets, capsules, caplets, soft gels and gel caps.
Our services include purchasing all of the components, including a broad selection of bottle sizes and resins, CRC or dispenser caps with induction seals, and digital or screen-printed labels with serialization, if required. We can run batches as small as 100 up to 1 million units. This enables us to meet our customers’ needs regardless of their size and requirements.
- Controlled-environment clean rooms
- Custom batch record scanning programs for track & trace
- High-speed, fully-automated bottle filling lines
- Semi-automated bottling lines to meet short-run production needs
- State-of-the-art, custom-built production software to maximize faster turnaround times
- Computerized monitoring of environmental controls
- Pill-dispensing identification software
- Highly accurate tablet counting (electronic laser-eye & photo electric high speed tablet counters)
- Automatic capping with torque control
- Induction sealing
- Precision labeling with automatic in-line printing of lot number & expiration date
- Off-line, in-house printing capabilities – serialization & 3D bar codes
Our flexible packaging operation provides fully-integrated solutions for pharmaceutical applications and consumer product lines while maintaining strict compliance with cGMP and FDA regulations.
The solid-dose products are sealed in standard or custom-packaging designs, including customizable labels and a variety of bottle options. Package sizes can be adjusted to meet specific customer needs.
- Improve pharmaceutical safety & work flow
- Increase efficiency & reduce prep time
- Increase security of pharmaceuticals storage & use
- Reduce human error in administering
- Manage & maintain inventory
- Uphold integrity of medications
- Electronically transfer pertinent patient record data
Proficient Rx’s solid dose packaging facilities are DEA licensed to handle C II-V controlled substances.
All controlled substances are secured, handled and stored in accordance with DEA regulations. We are capable of meeting all states’ reporting requirements of controlled substances.